“How To Knit: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners’ is the perfect introduction to knitting for beginners of all ages:With bright, modern, full color illustrations, anyone can quickly learn to knit, learn a variety of new stitches and make a selection of cute and easy first knitting projects, including fabulous fingerless mittens, funky scarves, baby beanie hats, cute accessories, kids toys and lots more!
* Easy to follow How To Knit illustrations
* Fun and simple projects to make
* Learn a variety of knitting stitches and skills
* Perfect for absolute beginners
* Projects include hats, scarves, mittens, baby blankets, accessories, knitted toys and more!
This is the ONLY beginner’s book you’ll need to start to KNIT today!!Alison McNicol is an expert in teaching crochet, knitting and sewing, and has written a series of best-selling craft books for adults and children. Check out her Amazon Author page for more great books on: How To Knit, How To Use Your First Sewing Machine and lots more !